Our newest jewelry line, Point Carré. Inspired by minimalist geometry and urban modernism. Bold, comfortable, and wearable, this pair of earrings is crafted with 18k gold and 20 CanadaMark™ certified diamonds set into a 23 mm bar on the top.
Every CanadaMark™ certified diamond is:
• Ethically and sustainably mined in Canada’s Northwest Territories
• Respectful to the environment and native people
• Pure – 100% natural and untreated
• Polished to meet specific quality standards
• Guaranteed to come from conflict-free sources
• Trustworthy – laser inscribed with a unique serial number to guarantee authenticity
• Integrity assured and tracked through auditing processes at every stage from mine to polished stone
You can see more about CanadaMark™ diamonds in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRpOZ-9UtY
Contact us if you have any questions.
Specifications for one pair:
• Available in platinum, 14k gold, 18k gold - rose gold, white gold, and yellow gold
• Weight ~ staring at 2.96 grams
• Length - each earring is ~ 33 mm and the bar is ~ 2mm wide
• Set with 20 CanadaMark™ Certified Diamonds, round brilliant, SI2-SI3 G-H color, approx. 0.3 ct. TW
This pair of earrings is made with gold PROTEKTOR® backs that grip the posts securely and have a dual-tab release which allows quick and easy on and off application.
Bar Earrings in Gold with Conflict Free Diamonds - Point Carré
All our jewelry is made to customer's specifications. Once your order is placed, we will get started right away. Please allow 10 business days before your order is shipped. Our pricing includes US Priority Mail, a box appropriate for gift giving, and a polishing cloth. We will notify you when your order ships. Let us know if you need international shipping and we will send a price quote.
To clean, soak in warm water with a grease fighting dish detergent such as Dawn. Then use a soft clean toothbrush (it is best to have a toothbrush used only to clean your jewelry) to remove any lotion or perfume residues then rinse in clean water and dry with a soft cloth.